A few general rules concerning the map as to ensure "success:"
- Copy the full-size version of the map in png format to avoid pixelation.
- Make all nations different colors.
- Try to make a map for each year.
- Colored circles on nations mean they are a protectorate, client/satellite state, etc. of another nation.
- Colored diamonds in a nation are foreign, rebel or national government forces in a major civil war.
- It's not always beneficial to draw border lines willy-nilly; if possible, try to find resources such as this to get inspiration.
- The map shall be updated every five turns or less.
- The map shall be categorised to prevent confusion.
- e.g: Axis vs Allies maps should be under the category: Axis vs Allies (Map Game) Maps.
- The map shall be named Year..MapGameName..FileExtension.
- e.g: 1938.5.AxisvsAlliesReborn.jpg
- The world wide (ie, all of Earth, all of Mars, etc) maps shall be at set at 1500 x 750 pixels in length and height or more in size.