A how to make a map guideEdit
Map success "Rules"Edit
A few general rules concerning the map as to ensure "success:"
- Copy the full-size version of the map in png format to avoid pixelation.
- Make all nations different colors.
- Try to make a map for each year.
- Colored circles on nations mean they are a protectorate, client/satellite state, etc. of another nation.
- Colored diamonds in a nation are foreign, rebel or national government forces in a major civil war.
- It's not always beneficial to draw border lines willy-nilly; if possible, try to find resources such as this to get inspiration.