Operation Red Dawn Edit
In the year 1989, the Berlin Wall fell, marking the end of the USSR's influence in the world. What would have happened otherwise?
This map game is about what would have happened if the unreformed-USSR preemptively hit the very heart of the USA. In 1987 President Ronald Reagan delivered his famous "Mr. Gorbachev tear down this wall!" speach. His voice however was drowned out by the screaming of Soviet MiGs overhead. Before He could continue, Soviet tanks flooded out of variouse check points and began the invasion of the West. The President is captured by the Soviets and presumed dead.
The games takes place in ATL 1984 just three years before the invasion and will continue until the present or near future.
- No rudeness to other players
- There will be 3 mods
- There will be map maker and a depty to take over if the mapmaker is away or ill .
- Almost anything goes except for something completely ridiculous like- Somalia taking over the world in a few years or a pistol shoting down a F-16 fighter jet, etc.
- Hyper-develpopment and fantisy/sci-fi are not to be used.
- 1 turn per OTL day. 1 turn = 6 months ATL game time.
- The turn changes at 00.00UTC every day.
- I don't care if you are implausable, just try to keep it somewhat realistic.
- West Germany-
- Japan- -Kogasa
- South Korea-
- New Zealand-
- The Philipines-
- El Salvador-
- S. Africa
- Palalu___126.96.36.199 15:11, March 29, 2013 (UTC)
NON ALLIED AND NEUTRALS-Edit
- Iraqie Kurdistani rebels- Special:Contributions/188.8.131.52
- The C.A.R.-
- Burkina Faso-
- Burundi- Special:Contributions/184.108.40.206
- The PLO movement-
- East Germany-
- Czechoslovak Republic-
PRO-SOVIET ALLIED, BUT NOT WARSAW PACT-Edit
- San Tome and Principe
- Equatorial Guinea-
- Guinea Bissau-
- N. Korea-112anythingfakey
NATIONS WILL BE ADDED LATER....
Mods and MapmakerEdit
Game reset due to year mishap. Starting again tomorrow @ 00:00Edit