Enter Columbus, as he departs the Canary Islands for the chilling waters of the Atlantic Ocean. As he begins his voyage, who knows what he will discover? The blazen ivory coasts of China? The forested beaches of India? Maybe he'll discover a new continent- little did he know, countless others have already beaten him.
Welcome to Pre-Contact, a game that explores the conspiracy theories (and real-life instances) about pre-Columbian contact with the Americas.
- This rule is kind of cliché, I know, but be plausible, please!
- Respect the mods.
- The game has no specific end point; it will just end once the game itself is dead.
- Mods make the decisions for the NPC nations. The NPC nations are the nations that aren't controlled by any player.
- Decolonization will probably happen; the colonies will most likely revolt at some point.
- Each turn represents a quarter of a year.
- Each person gets one nation.
- If you are inactive for more than 10 turns, you are removed from your country.
- Each turn starts at 6:00 PM Central Time, every day. The game will start once 5 people sign up.
Violation of any of these rules will result in a month long ban
Wall of ShameEdit
- Ming Empire
- Almoravid Caliphate
- Mali Empire
- Songhai Empire Topkek m8
- Cook Islands
You can apply to become a mod by posting your application on the talk page of the map game's founder.
Founder and Modus PrimusEdit
Algorithm and Wars Edit
Turns will Start when 5 players join, 1/5