It's 1700, the colonial era hits a kick start, everyone is aiming for land in the new world, how much is yours? prepare!
- Game starts when 8 people sign up
- One country per person
- Must be plausible
- Turn is one year.
- Game is archived every 20 years.
- Game ends 2013, or when everybody stops playing
- No Nukes, it's early modern times!
- You control your colonies
- One turn, per day.
- complaints go on talk page!
- Spanish Empire: The old baby (talk) 23:41, January 13, 2013 (UTC)
- British Empire: Whipsnade (talk) 01:48, January 14, 2013 (UTC)
- French Empire: Sine dei gloriem (talk) 02:42, May 9, 2013 (UTC)
- Portuguese Empire: Centurion (talk) 06:24, July 17, 2013 (UTC)
- Holy Roman Empire
- Dutch Empire
- Tsardom of Russia: Local (talk)
- Swedish Empire: Rdv65 (talk) 00:38, July 26, 2013 (UTC)
- Ottoman Empire
- Qing Dynasty: Ninjasvswarriors (talk) 07:17, May 21, 2013 (UTC)
- Mali Empire
- Kongo Kingdom
- Papal States
- Kingdom of Dahomey
- Kongo Empire The River Nile-2 (talk) 20:43, January 16, 2013 (UTC)
- Khmer Empire
- Shogunate of Japan - Kogasa
- Ryukyu Kingdom126.96.36.199 16:51, May 11, 2013 (UTC)
- Korea (Joseon Dynasty)
- Mughal Empire:Warman555
- Mantua 188.8.131.52 16:51, May 11, 2013 (UTC)
- Parma 184.108.40.206 16:50, May 11, 2013 (UTC)
- Swiss Confederation
- United Provinces of the Netherlands
- Safavid Dynasty Violently Calm (talk) 01:03, May 14, 2013 (UTC)
- The Golden Horde
- Duchy of Prussia
- San Marino
- Delhi Sultanate
- Your posting lays bare the truth!
- Free Irish Kingdom: DannytheKing
If you want to play a nation missed off the list, you can add it.
- State of Economy: +10 (Flourishing), +7.5 (Okay), +5 (Mild), +2.5 (Poor), 0 (Non-existent or collapsing)
- Many or major defences and fortified places: + 10
- War Weariness: -5 Every turn while in war, after the first turn
- Technology: 0-10; with 0 being the worst, 5 being normal and 10 being ahead of time.
- Knowledge of landscape: +20 for in one's homeland, + 10 for warring in an adjacent nation, -1 for low knowledge of an non-adjacent lands which are on you continent, -10 for no knowledge of a distant realm that is not even on your continent.
- Morale: -10 In face of larger army, - 20 for completely surrounded, +5 for in face of a smaller army, +10 for surrounding enemy
- Storming on to a coastline from the sea or on to an island, the attacker - 10 and defender + gains 10.
- Storming in to a desert or jungle the, attacker - 10 and + defender gains 10.
- Nuclear war gives the atomic user +10 and defender - 10 for Strategic arms or +5 and -5 for tactical arms. +1 to the attacker and -1 to the defender if the capital is hit
- Every nation militarily helping with their side= +1
- Religious, ethnic and cultural war motives = + 5 to the attacker.
- Economic war motives = + 2 to the attacker.
- Tactical Advantage: +5 defender/-3 attacker (for example crossing the Kalahari desert)
- Armed expansion in large extremism climates like Greenland, Niger, Nepal and Amazonia will also be very slow due to logistic and climate problems for any wood-be invader. In this case the defender gets an advantage of +5 and the attacker gets a disadvantage of -6
- Life or death = + 10 to the nation who is fearing being wiped from history.
- Strength: # of troops divided by a factor of 10,000 (i.e, 1,000,000 =100 pints)
- Add the totals up and find the biggest total. The biggest wins.
- Do this for every turn your warring in.
Map usage rules Edit
A few general rules concerning the map as to ensure "image success:"
- Always copy the full-size version of the map to avoid pixelation.
- Make all nations different colours.
- Try to make one for each year.
- Coloured circles on nations mean they are a protectorate, client/satellite state, etc. of another nation.
- It's not always beneficial to draw border lines willy-nilly; if possible, try to find resources such as on Wikipedia to get inspiration.
Present game mapEdit