Its 2200 B.C. Civilizations are popping up everywhere. Many fail, many survive. You shall decide what that shall be.
- Don't advance too fast or over exspand or be implausible in other ways.
- One Nation per person.
- Be respectfull.
- No sockpuppets.
- Game goes on until everyone stops playing or 300 years.
- One turn a day=2 years in the game.
- Complaints go on talk page.
- Use the war algorithm.
- Edit the game Frigid Worldin Source Mode. Editing in Visual Mode and creating code problems may result in your edits being undone or full of garbled data.
- A new turn starts at 20:00 GMT everyday.
- Game opens when we have 7 players.
Nations and tribal confederacies Edit
- Greek city states:Local (talk) 18:55, May 6, 2013 (UTC)
- Germanic tribes: OCT
- Welsh/Brythonic tribes
- Gaulish tribes
- Albanian/Irylian city states
- Apennines culture
- Unetice Celtic culture
- Gaelic tribes
- Egypt Sidewinder291102(talk)
- Hunter-Gatherer tribes of West Africa
- Hunter-Gatherer tribes of South Africa
- Hunter-gathers of Algeria and Morocco: San/Bushman tribes
- Proto-Wollof tribes
- Bamana tribes
- Mandinka tribes
- Central Ghana hunter gaterers
- Somali Tribes
- Land of Punt
- Land of Phut
- Omo Kibish hunter gateres.Whipsnade (talk) 16:32, May 6, 2013 (UTC)
- Vedic Indian Tribes
- Dravidian/Tamil tribes
- Phuket tribal culture
- Xzibie-Mongal nomad tribes
- Rustaq tribe
- Zhou Dynasty
- Hồng Bàng kingdom Oliviaolivs (talk) 13:21, June 6, 2016 (UTC)
Middle East Edit
- Hittite tribes
- Ur city state
- Maya Empire
- Mississipian culture