Venezuela is a country on the northern coast of South America with diverse natural attractions
Venezuela is a federal presidential republic consisting of 23 states, the Capital District of Caracas and federal dependencies.
- Capital: Caracas.
- Currency: Venezuelan Bolívar.
- Official language: Spanish.
- Other laguages: English, Italian, German, Portuguese, French, Arabic and Native American laguages in a few towns annd villages.
- Religion: Roman Cattholic and a few Native American cults in a few towns annd villages.
- Top exsports- Fruit, wood, oil, gas and rubber.
- Rómulo Gallegos- 17 February 1948 -24 November 1948.
- Carlos Delgado Chalbaud- 24 November 1948-30 November 1950.
- Germán Suárez Flamerich- 30 November 1950 -2 December 1952.
- Marcos Pérez Jiménez 2 December 1952 - 23 January 1958
- Wolfgang Larrazábal 23 January 1958 - 14 November 1958
- Edgar Sanabria 14 November 1958 - 13 February 1959
- Rómulo Betancourt 13 February 1959 - 13 March 1964