1. A turn is 3 months.
2. The game will start on 1914 and end at 2014 or when everybody stop editing.
3. Nothing ridiculous (i.e Serbia can't take over the whole Ottoman Empire in a just few years).
4. At least one person must post before you.
5. Post a map within the turn, or ask for someone to make it. If not, your post will be deleted . 6. If an event is implausible, it will be erased or changed to be plausible.
7. This map game is CLOSED (Which means that you have to sign up and nobody can edit your nation).
- See the- Technical timelines page.
Starting event or POD, etc.Edit
- The assassination on 28 June 1914 of Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria, the heir to the throne of Austria-Hungary, by a Yugoslav nationalist in Sarajevo,Bosnia was the proximate trigger of the war. Many Austro-Hungarians riot in Jennersdorf, Zagreb and Sarajevo and nationalist protests occur in Vienna and Budapest. Serbian and Bosnian nationalist crowds cheer in Sarajevo, Belgrade and Obljaj. Austria-Hungary has to do something or face global humiliation in-front of the Serbs, Bosnians, Montenegrins...and their ally- Russia!...