Create national profiles to help realism and bargaining power here-
Basic British Empire InformationEdit
- 'Capital City: 'London
- 'Drives on the: 'Left
- 'Official Languages: 'English (regional- Irish in Ireland, French in Quebec, Hindi and Urdu in British India and Chines in Hong Kong)
- 'Largest Cities/Metro: 'London, Manchester, Birmingham, Glasgow, Bombay and Melbourne Metro Areas
- Population: UK- 46,089,249, about 250,000,000 in British India and 40,000,000 in the rest of the empire.
- 'Main Exports: 'Coal, cloths, trains, steel, lamb, wool, gold, wood, manual machines (like horse drawn plows), iron and ships.
- Main Imports: 'Wheat, iron ore, beef, oil, early electric machinery (telephones and alike) and copper.'
- 'Adult literacy rate : '78% in the UK and the Dominions; 75% in Singapore, Hong Kong and Ireland; but only about 20% in British India and about 10% else-ware
- Major oil and coal fields- Yorkshire, Alberta, Bihar, South Wales and Central Scotland coal fields. Oil rumoured to be in Kuwait protectorate.
- 'Full armed? 'Yes
- Military strength? UK-400,000 and 100,000 from the rest of empire
- 'Military Organizations. 'The Triple Entente with France and Russia. Other bilateral deals also done with Japan, France and Luxembourg and China.
- 'Prepared For War? 'Yes
Basic Karoshan Empire InformationEdit
- Capital city: Pretoska
- Drives on the: Right
- Official languages: Krav, Bulgarian, Russian
- Largest cities: Malug, Pretoska, Brekonav, Sichuvnav, Nafitrov
- Population: 3,554,062
- Main exports: Coal, iron ore, lumber, textiles, grain, fish
- Main imports: Oil, gas
- Adult literacy rate: 75% (including the Arctic territories)
- Major oil and coal fields: Krav Mountains Coal Fields, chiefly Mount Apollinarius coal mines. No oil fields in any Karoshan territories.
- Military strength: est. 12,000
- Military organizations: None, neutral
- Prepared for war: Not for a worldwide war, but can participate in local wars if need be
Basic Dominion of South Africa InformationEdit
Capital: Caape Town
Drives on the left
Official languages: Dutch, English, Afrikaans
Largest cities: Cape Town, Pretroria, Bloemfonten, Petermaritzburg
main exports: Gold, platnium, natural gas, fishing
Main imports: Coal, Grain
Literacy rate: 85%
Major Gold fields: barberton, Pilgrims rest
Prepared for war: Not for a worldwide war, but a african war or Few on Few war